Why List Your Boat With Us?
Yacht Works has been in business since 1983 and have been stand-out brokers both in the Great Lakes region as well as in South Florida. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or just need service Yacht Works is here for you. Let our Experience work for you.
The yacht works team of brokers brings a wealth of knowledge and many lifetimes of experience to both new boat sales and the pre-owned and brokerage markets. From early relationships with Pershing, Mochi Craft, Wider Yachts and Cranchi to representing some of the finest in offshore center consoles built today including Everglades, Fountain, Regulator and NauticStar. Our knowledgable staff will ensure that your experience is effortless and stress free.
Nothing matters if your broker doesn’t perform and we strive to perform and exceed customer expectations. Exceeding expectations has led to developing and maintaining customer relationships that span years.
OUR BROKERAGE PROCESS
Our presence in the boating industry will help to guide you thru the process of competitively pricing your boat via our marketing analysis, our experience and current market conditions.
- Let us provide a FREE Market Analysis of your vessel and similar vessels.
- Perform vessel walk thru to obtain a complete snap shot of the boats options and features.
- Schedule an appointment with you to take professional quality photos and video of the boat.
- Provide vessel description and details incorporating original manufacturer’s commentary.
- Meet and discuss the listing, make any changes and upload to all websites.
- Feed new listing to Brokers and customers via Constant Contact and other media.
- Provide regulator reports on activity and web analysis with regards to market.
The ultimate goal of course is to successfully negotiate the sale, move thru survey and sea trial and go to closing in a timely manner. This is what Yacht Works is all about!