2022 Regulator 26XO
Arriving December, 2021
READY FOR YOUR NEXT WATER ADVENTURE!
ANNOUNCING THE ALL NEW REGULATOR 26XO
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE REGULATOR 26XO?
DO IT ALL...IN ANY WATERS!
Some pictures are of other boats we have sold.
Be the first to see this beautiful 2020 boat at our Miami Dade or Florida Keys locations. Yacht works is now in Coconut Grove at Grove Harbour Marina to better serve our Miami clients. Contact Mike deFrancesco to see where we will have this stunning boat. Sea Trials available to qualified customers.
SOME PICTURES ARE OF VARIOUS OTHER BOATS WE HAVE SOLD OR USED IN PHOTO SHOOTS!
THIS STOCK BOAT WILL BE Abaco Sky (light blue)!
The new Regulator 26XO is a center console crossover built for adventures, giving you easy access to lakes, bays, and skinny waters, as well as the capability to head off shore when the time is right. Equipped with a Yamaha F300 with SeaStar Solutions hydraulic jackplate, the 26XO features more than 122 square feet of deck space, spacious seating for the whole family, generous storage, built-in coolers, flush-folding rear cockpit seats, and stand-up head compartment. The 26XO Seating & Tackle Center, Garmin 16 Fish Package, and Fiberglass T-Top with Integrated Wraparound Windshield come standard; plus, choose from adventure-inspired amenities including factory-installed Power Pole Blade for precise shallow water anchoring, removable watersports tow bar for tubing, skiing and boarding, and the versatile Minn Kota trolling motor with iPilot GPS to get the most out of your days on the water.
YACHT WORKS, your Miami-Dade, Florida Keys and Lake Michigan Regulator dealer now has this and other XO's on order. Be the first to see, run and own this beautiful Regulator Cross Over boat built to go anywhere and do anything.
Our boat will feature the following options:
Single Yamaha 300 4 Stroke engine with Digital Electronic Control and CL5 Multifunction Touchscreen Display. DES tilt helm, EX auto pilot.
White painted engine
Abaco Sky sides only w/ white base
T-Top undersides to match hullsides
T-top rocket launcher
Standard White upholstery
Entertainment Package Upgrade: Polk Ultramarine DSP sound system featuring dynamically calibrated subwoofer / speakers / and amp external digital antenna including XKchrome app controlled LED cockpit and Speaker lighting.
(1) pair of additional rod holders
12 amp battery charger w/ 25' cord
Edson wheel w/ Power Knob
Head w/ holding tank and electric pump out
Power-Pole Blade 10'
Head with holding tank and electric tank pump out
Phender Pro (4) fender holders
XO forward shade-Sky Blue
XO custom helm and console covers (Sky Blue)
Boot stripe- Navy / Navy / Navy
Factory installed Garmin XO Premium Fish Package: Two 12" Garmin GPSMAP 8612 XSV display, Airmar B150 CHIRP Transducer, and VHF 215 Radio with 8' VHF antenna.
Garmin GXM 54 Sirius XM Marine Weather Receiver upgrade
REMEMBER...ELECTRONICS ARE STANDARD!!! SEE BELOW!
Featuring the following standard features:
STANDARD EQUIPMENT Console
- Fiberglass T-Top with Spreader Lights, and Multi-Colored LED Lights – Complete with Integrated Wraparound Windshield
- White Powder Coat Package
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Ritchie® Blue Face Supersport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Factory-Installed Garmin® XO Fish Package with one 16” GPSMAP® 8616 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8’ Digital VHF Antenna, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer, Plus Black Flushmount Electronics Face
- Breakered Electrical System
- Dual Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- Illuminated Glove Box with Lid
- 56 qt Insulated Cooler under Forward Console Seat
- Recessed Comfort Footrest with Storage Access
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders (2)
- Stainless Steel Console Handrails
- Vented Port Light in Console
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Portable Marine Toilet
- USB Charging Ports
- Recessed Switch Panel with Stainless LED Push Button Switches
Deck & Cockpit
- Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 12x12 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Pull Up Cleats (6)
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel Throuh-Hull Fittings
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Swim Platform with Ladder
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Cockpit Lighting
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switch
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
- Aft Platform Storage
- Center Forward Storage with Dual Use for Trolling Batteries
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2) with Locking Rod Storage (7’ Rods)
- 20 gal Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- Illuminated In-Deck Fishbox
- Upholstered Helm Seating for Two w/Flip-up Bolster, Individual Footrests, Seatback Handrail with Cupholders, 32 gal Livewell and Tackle Storage
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- Integrated Flush Folding Rear Cockpit Seats (3) with Aft Storage
- Forward Seating w/Flip-up Backrests (2)
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt. The Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display features 7” full color, high resolution LCD display which indicates critical systems information, including: gear selected, engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to four vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.